Test 1





I haven't posted an outfit photo since last September: 1) Posting pictures of oneself always feels silly and writing comes more naturally than posing for a camera; 2) I'm shy; 3) My closet consists of only a few dozen items I've been rotating for three years now, so much so that I was sure I already posted this outfit -- turns out, I haven't. 

What you see here is pretty much my daily uniform: black skirt or pants, a white blouse, and a blazer of sorts. This Tsumori Chisato silk hand-embroidered blouse is my single favourite piece of clothing. For some reason, I feel like it fits my personality and aesthetic (contemporary meets Old World) more than anything else I own. I try not to wear this delicate blouse too much, but I always find myself reaching for it when going to an important meeting or an event. I wore it in my FASHION Magazine profile four years ago -- oh, how time passes! (Slow down, please.)


Club Monaco blazer, Tsumori Chisato blouse, Roland Mouret skirt, Coach vintage 'City' bag, Dries Van Noten pumps, Uniform Wares watch

Photography by Sherry Lu.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates